This week, you will analyze the steps needed to identify innovative business opportunities and learn how to determine the feasibility of a business idea.
Now that you have completed your Business Plan Outline, imagine that you now have the opportunity to present your idea to a group of potential investors.
Prepare a 900- to 1,050-word APA formatted paper.
Describe 3 innovative strategies small business owners can use to approach their business.
Select 1 of the 3 strategies.
Analyze the steps you will take to identify your business opportunity and the feasibility of the opportunity. Ensure you:
- Analyze your business opportunity.
- List any potential pitfalls that you might encounter.
- Conclude how you can mitigate the risk to avoid potential pitfalls.
- Examine how your idea is feasible.
- The paper must be APA formatted with several paragraphs and several headings throughout the paper to organize it well. Hint: Reword the bullet-points above for headings,
- Remember to include a Cover Page and a Reference page.
- Papers not APA formatted, not using paragraph breaks, and not using levels of headings will be penalized. This applies to all the papers you will be writing in the future weeks.