- Weight: 9% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 09/28/2021 11:59 PM (CST)
Continuing your work on the research plan you have been developing in Units I and II, you will now write a literature review for this unit’s assignment.First, conduct research to locate at least five relevant sources that can contribute to your research study.
- You must use high-quality sources such as peer-reviewed articles and empirical studies (quantitative and/or qualitative).
- At least four sources must be published within the last 5 years.
- At least two of your sources must come from the school Online Library.
Your literature review must be at least two pages in length.
- Ensure that you critically evaluate each source as well as explain why each source was selected and how it is of value to your research topic.
- Thoroughly compare and contrast your findings.
- Identify any gaps (what is unknown or needs to be researched further) and controversies that exist in the literature.
Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
I have attached some school sources 2 must be used