- Instructions: All are essay questions. Be sure to fully discuss and explain your answer to the question or question topic. There are 10 essay questions.1. Explain “personalization” in a digital marketing context. (chapter 6) .
- How can customer concerns about privacy be responded to when conducting one-to-onemarketing using digital communications? (chapter 6)
- What is website prototyping? Give three benefits of this approach. (chapter 7) .
- How can customer analysis be used to develop a more effective online service? (chapter 7).
- Outline the range of goals that should be used to define success criteria for an onlinemarketing campaign. (chapter 8; see also Figure 8.3).
- Which factors are important in governing a successful display advertising campaign? Why are they important? (chapter 9)
- . How can a company promote itself through a search engine? (chapter 9).
- How should companies evaluate the relevance and effectiveness of the digital mediachannels discussed in this chapter to their organization? (chapter 9) .
- Why are standards necessary for controlling website maintenance? What aspects of thesite do standards seek to control? (chapter 10) .
- Explain the difference between hits and page impressions. How are these measured?
Sources: 1 source required
Citation Style: APA 7th edition
4 pages / 1100 words (Double spacing)