Marine Animal – Common Name- Ocean Fish
Marine Animal – Scientific Name- Minke Whale
- This flier needs to be 2 pages in length
- Each page should be the typical page size 8.5in x 11in
- Answer the specific questions relative to your creature
- You need to make your flier:
- aesthetically appealing
- something you could place in a professional portfolio
- You need at least 3 resources
- These resources must be cited throughout your flier, listed out on the bottom of the source is cited on page
- Several students forget this
- Your flier must also include at least one form of data either in the form of a table or a graph.
- You need to address all of the questions below in your flier.
- Where does your organism live? Describe its habitat. Relate this back to plate tectonics and different marine provinces.
- How long does it live?
- Does it use ocean circulation to move?
- Is it a nekton, plankton, or benthos?
- Where does it live in the water column? Euphoritic, disphotoic, or aphotic zone? Water temperature?
- Where does it live relative to land? Neritic or pelagic zone.
- Where does your creature fit in the food web? What does it eat? What eats it?
- Does your creature have special survival skills?
- Do humans affect this creature?
- What would happen if your creature went extinct?
- Is climate change a threat to your creature?