350 Reading Journal
Write 400 to 500 word reflection about the readings and topic. Avoid summarizing the readings. Focus on reflecting on the reading. Demonstrate that you have thought critically about the readings and can apply it to your own life. The reading journal should have a coherent narrative, complete sentences, and proper grammar. Please cite anything being rephrased.
Here are some ideas for starting your reading journal.
- What different arguments were made in this week’s readings. Do you believe the author’s arguments? Why or why not?
- What common themes emerged from this week’s readings? Do these themes apply to your life or experiences? Why or why not?
- Can you think an example from your own life that agrees or contradicts the findings of an article? How does this change the way we think about the readings?
- How does the reading challenge what you know about interpersonal communication or social media?
- What do you disagree with about this week’s readings? Why?
- What are you struggling to understand about this week’s readings? What prompted this confusion?
Also ask a question at the end that you think can spark a discussion
You do not need to answer all of these questions, but you should demonstrate critical thinking about the readings and self-reflection on how the ideas presented in the readings apply to your life.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: