Unit 3 Assignment: Final Project, Part I
View a video introduction to the Assignment by clicking here. Be sure to adjust your audio settings. A transcript of this video presentation is available in Course Resources.
Unit outcomes addressed in this activity:
- Describe the characteristics of a prokaryotic genome.
- Explain the principle of genetic engineering and their applications.
- Select appropriate methods to study microorganisms.
- Analyze the role of microbes in human disease and public health.
Course outcome practiced with this Assignment:
HS320-4: Discuss principles of microbial genetics in health science.
- Prepare an outline of the final Project that you will submit for Unit 9. For help with outline, check this site:
- The outline must contain the following:
- Title of the paper
- Reason why you chose this pathogen
- Three (3) main ideas/points that will be discussed (you must include importance of plasmids in bacterial genetics and in genetic engineering). You will write your final project, part III, based on these main ideas. Please review instructions for unit 9 final project.
- The outline you submit must be your own work.
- The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Use the APA style for all citations.
- Here is the link for APA Style Central.
HS 415 Unit 3 SEminar Summary
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: