- Refer to course material using proper Bluebook in-text citations.
- Post responses here in public discussion forum.
- Responses should be in depth, comprehensive, and promote further discussion beyond merely agreeing/disagreeing.
Carter is still preparing work on the LRC monthly professional development seminar. She wants you and the other paralegals to meet and discuss wire tap codes in various states.
1. Identify the code in your state relevant to use of wiretap evidence against a spouse in a divorce hearing. (California)
- Cite the code in proper Bluebook format
2. Evaluate the identified code and explain whether a spouse’s recorded, wiretap conversation with a spouse can be admitted into evidence at their divorce hearing.
Respond to 2 colleagues’ response in Part 1.