3 pages + well-structured + cited references
Summative assignment – 4,000-word essay.
• Give a brief introduction outlining what you intend to do in the assignment.
• Describe the person, the service, and the nature of your involvement with them.
• Contextualise the service with reference to contemporary mental health policy.
• Identify and analyse the biopsychosocial factors which have contributed to the development and maintenance of the person’s mental disorder and account for their physical health status.
• Describe and analyse the process of prioritising health and well-being needs using relevant assessment tools and showing awareness of relevant psychological theory.
• Demonstrate collaboration with the person, carers, and the family in the context of the service, identifying potential and actual barriers to engagement and address any safeguarding concerns in formulating and executing your plan of care.
• Critically appraise your interventions with reference to a contemporary evidence base and analyse their effectiveness in the promotion of health and wellbeing.
• Provide a brief conclusion, summarising the main points of the assignment