1) Describe your elder partner. How old are they? What is their relationship to you? What period of development describes your interview partner?
2) Describe your elder interview partner’s responses to each of the four questions that we select in class, what you learned from each response, and how it related to what we are studying in this course
- Response to “Can you tell me about one of your happiest memories?” and relation to text and lecture.
- Response to “What are some of the most important lessons you’ve learned in life?” and relation to text and lecture.
- Response to “Can you tell me about someone who has had a big influences on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?” and relation to text and lecture.
- Response to “How has your life been different than you had imagined?” and relation to text and lecture.
You can earn up to 25 points (5 points for the first prompt and 5 points each for each response to the second prompt) for an essay that meets these requirements and provides high quality responses to the prompts.Your only sources should be: the text, the lectures, and what you observe in your interview. You should be able to answer these simple questions from your understanding of the material. This assignment tests that understanding. Other sources are expressly prohibited. Do not go online to learn more about this period of development before completing the essay. This constitutes use of an unauthorized source and is a violation of academic integrity.
- Each essay must be 2 pages of text (no more and no less). A 1.5 page essay will not be awarded credit.
- Each essay must be in 12-point font and double-spaced. Greater spacing to increase length is not acceptable.
- Each essay must have 1 inch margins. Larger or smaller margins are not acceptable.
- Each essay should have only a title no longer than 1 line and no other information in the header.
- Do not include your name, date, or course number. This is added automatically.
- Each essay must be saved as a .doc or .docx file. (If we can’t read your file, or you submit a file other than the assigned essay, you will not receive credit.)
- Include the screenshot of your StoryCorps interview as a third and final page.