PREPARE APOWERPOINT PRESENTATION ABOUT:
Wells Fargo – fake accounts fraud; $3 billion settlement with U.S. DOJ & SEC. If the hyperlink does not work, the URL is https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/21/wells-fargo-to-pay-3-billion-in-setting-criminal-and-civil-investigations-into-its-fraudulent-sales-practices.html
The following resources will also assist your PowerPoint.
- Create a MINIMUM 13 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
- Title slide with your name, course, date, school, title of presentation;
- Agenda slide – This lists the key points covered in the PPT;
- Content slides containing bullet points information with illustrations, diagrams, pictures, graphics etc., as appropriate to the slide’s content;
- Speaker’s notes on each slide – either text presented in the Speaker Notes section at the bottom of the slides or Audio through your Voice speaking (or both);
- Identify the company you selected; explain the company and its industry; provide the factual background of the problem; and clearly state the ethical dilemma presented by the situation. There should be only ONE ethical dilemma. The company had two choices: the act it chose and an alternative it did not do.
- Identify and define at least one ethical framework that the company apparently employed in making their decision. Note — Not “Should have used.” It is not acceptable to say they did not act ethically or did not use a framework. Analyze it. Frameworks include utilitarianism, free market ethics, deontology, virtue ethics , etc., covered in your course readings.
- Identify and define at least one ethical framework that the company should have used when the problem arose, and explain how to apply it for them to have reached a better result than actually happened. Be clear.
- Identify and explain measures the company should implement to avoid this type of problem in the future.
- Within your discussion include whether the company had a code of ethics or policy that seemed to apply to the situation, and if so, what went wrong with that?
- Explain what business leadership in any company can learn from this situation.
- Have a conclusion that wraps up the key points.
- Include a Reference slide with your sources listed in APA format. (NOTE: Sources must be cited in slides and speaker’s notes for direct quotes, specific facts and graphics, same as in a paper, per APA format. If you are doing audio speaker notes, you would mention the source in your speaking narrative.) (Reminder; we are using APA 7th Ed. format.)
- Your PPT should have a professional slide background and graphics on each slide. (See rubric)
- Submit your presentation here in the Assignments section, as a PowerPoint attachment.
- Please compress your PPT (zip file) if necessary for uploading. There are several sources online to help you with compressing a PowerPoint presentation.
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM, DUE 5/15/2020 AT 10AM EST. MINIMUM 3 SCHOLARLY APA RESOURCES.