Consider a past or current professional experience where a culture change was needed. Download the Organizational Change Evaluation Tool, and use this spreadsheet to outline information about the experience and organization following Kotter’s 8 Steps to Organizational Change Model as a guiding line.
- Step One: Create Urgency
- Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition
- Step Three: Create a Vision for Change
- Step Four: Communicate the Vision
- Step Five: Remove Obstacles
- Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins
- Step Seven: Build on the Change
- Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture
Continue to Pt. 2 – Propose a Change Management Plan
Create a 7- to 10-slide presentation that shows your proposed improvements for the leadership of the organization you assessed in Part 1.
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Assess the current culture within the organization at the time of your experience.
- Develop the Change Management Plan using Kotter’s 8 Steps to Organizational Change Model.
- Determine the desired outcome as a result of the proposed change.
- Analyze the alignment between the organizations, mission, vision, values, strategies, and the proposed Change Management Plan.
Include detailed speaker notes. Ensure that your slides contain only essential information and minimal text.
Submit your assignment.