Research your topic, evaluate selected sources, and organize your sources using the Source Organization worksheet template.
During Week 2, you chose a career interest topic and created your project plan. This week’s assignment is to conduct research to locate, identify and carefully vet at least three (3) credible sources. Reviewing the directions for the Week 7 assignment now will be helpful before you begin to research.
In the Week 3 lesson, you read about Location and Access, the third step of the Big 6 research model. Essentially, this step helps you find and select the most relevant sources that support your project topic. Instead of randomly choosing a source that could work, select the best possible source from those available using the evaluation process presented in the Weeks 2 and 3 lessons. You will share your scholarly sources and write a robust summary as you complete the Source Organization Worksheet template.
Requirements for the Source Organization worksheet include: ·
· One (1) source must be scholarly, peer-reviewed and from the Trefrey library
· Other sources must be credible and appropriate for college research
· Robust source summaries must include an explanation of the contents of the source and the relevance of the source to your project’s topic.
· In the document complete Part I, explain the process of locating your sources and Part II the source information.
· Once the worksheet is complete, copy and paste it into the text box (not as an attachment). All sections of the template must be completed.
Copy your document and paste the document into the forum by using the Word icon on the toolbar.
Use the rubric below to ensure you are meeting forum expectations