Review the pages in the DBA Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook that have to do with writing and aligning the problem, purpose, and research question for a DBA doctoral study. These are pages 30–33. The DBA Doctoral Study Rubric and Handbook can be found at this page: Please see attached.
- Prepare a Word document with your name and the following information for your proposed study:
- The specific business problem (one sentence)
- The first sentence of a purpose statement (one sentence)
- The research question (one sentence)
- Whether is it qualitative or quantitative (one word)
Before you submit your Assignment, check to see that sentences a, b, and c are aligned. Read the Handbook and see the following examples attached.