this assignment is due in 7 hours and there is no extended time
Part 1: this you can make up and is based on active listening with 5 other people. Conversations you have with others. You can make this up. Remember 5 situations. Can be about anything in USA
1. Record each situation, what you said and what the response by the person you were listening to was.
- Reflect on the following questions:
- Was it hard or easy for you to try to communicate using this skill? How did it make you feel?
- Was the response to your attempts to active listen during these particular situations similar to or different from what you expected? How?
- Why and How would you incorporate this type of communication in your work with children?
- *Make sure to make connections to the attachments
Part 2: use the conflict resolution steps attachment to do this
watch the video: Active Listening/Problem Solving – YouTube
Describe the scenario
Cleary Identify the steps within the scenario with your explanation use conflict resolution attachment
Discuss what you took away from it- 1. What surprised you? 2. Did the children feel empowered? How? 3. What did you think of the teacher interaction? How did it support the process? 4. What skills were facilitated?