The assignment will be based off of the project plan that is attached for Lowkey Inc.
To complete this assignment, you will create the below based on the attached proposed project for Lowkey Inc:
- A system diagram that shows, in graphic form, the components of your project.
- Your system diagram should follow the system description you submitted in your Week 2 project plan (but may differ based on the research you have conducted since Week 2).
- You may create your system diagram in Microsoft PowerPoint or a graphics program of your choice.
- A network diagram that shows, in graphic form, the flow of data within your project.
- Your network diagram should follow the network description you defined in the Week 2 project plan (but may differ based on the research you have conducted since Week 2).
- You may create your network diagram in Microsoft PowerPoint or a graphics program of your choice.
- A database design document, including an entity-relationship diagram, a data dictionary, and table definitions, representing all of the data that must be stored and maintained within the context of your project and how that data is organized.
- A clearly articulated cybersecurity plan that explains how you plan to secure project data and processes.
- Source code (may be partial) for at least one software application.
- A quality assurance and software test plan.
- Download the Software Test Plan for an example of what information is typically included and how it is typically organized in a software test plan.
Note: All deliverables must be portfolio ready, which means as complete and error-free as possible.
Submit your assignment.