Please read these two articles:
· Using forensics against a Fitbit device to solve a murder: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-fitbit-alibi-21st-century-technology-used-to-help-solve-wisconsin-moms-murder/
· How Amazon Echo could be forensically analyzed! https://www.theverge.com/2017/1/6/14189384/amazon-echo-murder-evidence-surveillance-data
· Then go around in your residence/dwelling (home, apartment, condo, etc) and be creative.
· Identify at least five appliances or devices that you THINK could be forensically analyzed and then identify how this might be useful in an investigation. Note – do not count your computer or mobile device. Those are obvious!
· I expect at least one paragraph answer for each device.
· No Plagiarism
· 5 Paragraphs
· Each paragraph Should be 100 words
· Total 500 Words without References.
!!! NEED 2 ANSWERS FOR THIS QUESTION WITH 0% PLAGIARISM!!!!