This week you were introduced to several decision-making tools in the course content. Using the Decision Matrix Analysis along with the Decision Matrix Analysis video, make the following decisions relative to the case study about Euro Disneyland (p. 262):
The first section of your paper should be an explanation of this process and how you decided on each of the factors in the matrix.
- List all of the cultural challenges posed by Disney’s expansion into Europe. (Side of matrix.)
- Next, list the variables that influenced these challenges. (Top of matrix.)
- Decide on a score (1-5) for each of these challenges according to the relative importance of the factors. Multiply each of these scores by 2 to find the weighted scores for each option/factor combination.
Next, respond to the following questions in the rest of your essay:
- Using Hofstede’s four cultural dimensions as a point of reference noted in the case, what are some of the main cultural differences between the United States and France?
- In managing its Euro Disneyland operations, what are three mistakes that the company made? Explain your response with examples. From your examination
- As a conclusion, reflect on your overall thoughts on this case.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Write theses statement
- academic writing standards and APA version 7 style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
See the attached file for the case study as well as the below two links for the Decision Matrix Analysis