Please follow these steps:
- Review the “Rubric Peer Review” media piece for information on effective peer reviews.
- Begin by posting your Definition Argument Rough Draft by the deadline to TWO places: the Week 2 Peer Review Forum: Definition AND the Week 2 Definition Argument First Draft assignment box.
- Perform a peer review of the draft of the classmate who posted his/her response directly below yours in the Week 2 Peer Review forum. If your draft is the last posted, review the first draft posted. Then, complete the “Peer Review Worksheet: Definition” (see attachment in assignment box) to guide your review of a classmate’s paper.
- You will then need to post your completed Peer Review Worksheet to TWO places: the Week 2 Peer Review Forum: Definition for your peer to view AND the Week 2 Peer Review Assignment for the Definition Argument Essay assignment box, so the instructor can grade your work.
- Attach the file with your completed Peer Review Worksheet to the Peer Review Forum: Definition as a “reply” to the initial post of your peer’s first draft.
- Please note that to participate in the peer review process you must post your essay by 11:59 pm (AZ time) on Wednesday of Week 2.
- If you do not submit the First Draft or Peer Review Worksheet to both places or if you review the wrong person, you may not receive full credit for this assignment.