Formatting Styles and Scholarly Writing
1. The Need for Formatting Style
2. Who Uses and Governs APA Style?
3. Applying APA Style
4. Understanding Citations
5. Analyzing Resources
6. Peer Review.
Please Use the listed questions as a guide to write the Post Project Proposal.
Answers should be at least a half page per question (double spaced) with 2 small paragraphs.
1. What is your proposed topic?
2. Why are you interested in this topic?
3. What do you already know about the topic?
4. What do you need to know or don’t know about the topic?
5. What is your research question?
6. What is the intended goal or purpose?
7. Who is the intended audience?
8. Why is this important?
9. Fill in the blanks with any information of value.
10. What scholarly references have you found? Find at least ten.