Your Windows 10 laptop’s horizontal green line may occur for several reasons. Identifying if the green line results from a hardware malfunction or software bug are crucial for practical problem-solving. To solve Windows 10 green lines on screen, follow the below steps:
- Open cmd and run it as an administrator.
- Now, execute the command: ‘wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion.’ The BIOS or UEFI firmware that is installed on your computer will be shown by this command.
- Open your laptop’s OEM website once you have the BIOS version.
- Go to the download center and then enter the information for your laptop.
- Check the download page to see whether your laptop has a BIOS update available.
- Extract the Zip file after downloading the BIOS.
- To upgrade the BIOS, open the readme.txt file and follow the directions.
Read more about Windows 10 green lines on screen : https://promptresolve.com/operating-system/fix-green-lines-on-windows-10/