Learning Goal: I’m working on a electrical engineering report and need support to help me learn.
LAB ACTIVITY: (UPOAD FLUIDSIM FILE)
Design the hydraulic circuit and electro hydraulic circuit for the vehicle lift application.
Design and demonstrate the electro-hydraulic circuit that meets the following requirements
- Use a 4/3 solenoid operated directional control valve to actuate the cylinder.
- The cylinder should lift the car to half its maximum position when PB1 is pressed. the lift will stop after being contact with the limit switch (mid position)
- Then, the cylinder should lift the car to its maximum position after 5 seconds (use the ON-Delay timer).
- If the PB2 is pressed at any period of time, the cylinder should return to its initial/home position
- incorporate memory circuit for pushbutton PB2.
- Repeat this procedure for 10 continuous trials. use your student ID for name of the counter.
- Include the functional diagram (Cylinder, sensors, Timer, Counter and DCV)Title:1.Introduction2.Objectives3.Materials4.Procedure5.Results6.Discussion7.Conclusion8.ReferencesTitle:1.Introduction2.Objectives3.Materials4.Procedure5.Results6.Discussion7.Conclusion8.ReferencesTitle:1.Introduction2.Objectives3.Materials4.Procedure5.Results6.Discussion7.Conclusion8.References