This work is based on the attached article as a pdf: Risk analysis and port security: some contextual observations and considerations
Request: Write a narrative which includes the following listed information (DO NOT WRITE IT as q&a. The final version should be a coherent essay which follows the questions provided below as a guide towards achieving a final narrative file. Considering this is an essay, your work should be provided in full paragraphs.
- Article name and author
- Is there a research question that it clearly stated or implied? If so, what is it? Do you believe it is academically rigorous?
- Is there a hypothesis or thesis or central argument that is clearly stated or implied? If so, what is it?
- Does the Author answer the “So What?” Were you convinced that the study was worth doing?
- Is the study unique in any way?
- What are the main points of the article?
- What kind of literature review is provided and/or what sources are cited? How well does it fulfill that purpose?
- How well does the Author explain their method of collecting and analyzing data? Could you replicate the study based upon the article before you?
- Is there any discussion of variables? Is so, how? Does the Author look at alternative points of view?
- Do the study’s findings support the authors Goals or Thesis? How valid are they?
- Does the conclusion follow from the evidence provided? Are you persuaded by it? Why or Why Not?
- Does the Author address the implications of these results? If so, how comprehensively is this done?
- Do you notice other strengths and limitations of this study?
- Your paper must be a minimum of 4 pages and a maximum 5 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- The article should be your only reference
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: