Check the attached file for the full idea (with pictures)
This assignment is divided into two tasks. Tasks1 is a research survey report where as Task2 is related to programming. The tasks are described as follows:
- Write a report on the sustainability in the IT industry or how IT can be used to make other industries or life in general more sustainable. The report should be of 800 words, and it should use UWE Harvard referencing.[Marks 40]
- Adder circuits play key role in the computations. A logical circuit for a half adder performs addition on single bits. It produces two bits a sum (S) and a carry(C). The circuit and the truth table can be given in the Figure 1(a) and Figure 1(b) respectively.
- Figure 2 (a) Illustration of logic circuit (b) Truth table for 1-bit Full Adder
In similar manner 4-bit adder can be designed by the combination of 1-bit full adders.
Considering the above discussing about adders, perform the following sub-tasks:
- Design 4-bit combinational adder and subtracter and simulate it using C[Marks 20]
- Design 1-bit adder using flip-flops by using the concepts of finite state machine (FSM). [Marks 15]
- Design FSM for 8-bit adder using sequential flip-flops and simulate it Using C.[Marks 25]
- C/C++ programming, Microsoft Word
- Google Scholar (scholar.google.com)
- IEEE Xplore (ieeexplore.ieee.org)
The report and the coding tasks along with the required description must placed into a .zip file and the hard copy should be submitted
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: