- An introduction that includes (a) a brief summary of the text, (b) contextual information about the text, and (c) your thesis about the text’s rhetorical effect.
- A series of body paragraphs that develop the thesis by (a) discussing specific rhetorical features that produce the rhetorical effect and (b) providing specific textual evidence to back up your points
- A conclusion that makes clear (a) the effect and effectiveness of the text as a whole (for example, how well does the writer achieve the purpose, appeal to the audience, and demonstrate the effect of style on content?) and (b) why the insights of your analysis are significant to others
- The essay is written and I would like it to be redone with some of the same ideas.
- Article is sourced at the bottom in link form if you need for reference
- This rhetorical analysis needs to be redone it is very out of order, no flow, and the pdf provided is a VERY Rough draft.
Requirements: 4 Full Pages Times New Roman Size 12 Font Double-Spaced MLA Format Excluding the Work Cited Page
Please be sure to include an introduction paragraph with a clear thesis statement at the end along with a conclusion paragraph
Please be sure to carefully follow the instructions
No plagiarism & No Course Hero & No Chegg. The assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool
Please be sure to include at least one in-text citation in each body paragraph
Please be sure to use, read, and cite the article that has provided at the end of the attached pdf. Here is the link to this article as well:
I have also provided a website link to give you an idea of what a rhetorical analysis is and how to write one. Please be sure to examine the three appeals: ethos, logos, and pathos.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: