Learning Goal: I’m working on a business project and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
A. Write an essay (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Evaluate your top five strengths in relation to your chosen career.
2. Provide examples from your personal life, work, or school activities that support your evaluation.
B. Write a career outlook report (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you summarize a specific career field that interests you.
1. Provide information such as salary range, employment outlook, types of positions available, and education required.
C. Write an essay (suggested length of 3–5 pages) in which you reflect on how your education and past work and life experiences have prepared you for your future in the workplace.E. Provide five exhibits to include in your professional portfolio. Examples may include the following:
- Executive summary from your capstone (no more than 1–2 pages)
- Any artifact from your work experience if it applies directly to information that a potential employer would be interested in seeing (e.g., awards, certificates, letters of commendation, performance evaluations, other evidence of outstanding work performance)
- Any artifact from your university experience if it applies directly to information that a potential employer would be interested in seeing (e.g., transcripts, score reports, certificates, awards)
- Description of a work product
- Projects or assignments completed to meet requirements in the major
F. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format