Learning Goal: I’m working on a english question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
This is Guideline and requirements for Final Media Analysis paper. Please read it carefully and follow it!
- Provide a complete, double-spaced heading that includes your name, your TA’s name, your section number, the assignment number or title, and the date.
- Type with 12-point font using Times New Roman or Arial font, and double-space the paper, including the heading (no single-spacing).
- Number pages using MLA format.
- Give the paper a title.
- Use 1″ margins on all four sides.
- Use MLA documentation to credit all sources, including lecture and Internet material.
- Your Final Paper will be automatically submitted to Turnitin.com, an academic integrity software.
- Use the separate Source Submission to submit PDF scans of your sources.