Learning Goal: I’m working on a nursing case study and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
For this Discussion, your instructor will assign you a case number.
|Cases||J.J is a nurse practitioner who works in a primary care facility. He believes that one of the most important aspects of his work is to foster a therapeutic relationship with his clients. He is using effective communication techniques.
Many of his clients have altered sensory perception such as blindness and deafness. Because of these conditions, He has to be extremely patient with his clients. J.J. also finds that the use of respect and humor help him bond more readily with his clients.
|Questions for the case||For better results with his clients, J.J must secure trust with his patients. Discuss strategies that promote trust between patients and health care providers.|
Answer the specific question on the table above. Then, continue to discuss the 3 topics listed below for your case:
- For better results with his clients, J.J must secure trust with his patients. Discuss strategies that promote trust between patients and health care providers
- Moral distress is a frequent situation where health care providers should face. Please define and discuss a personal experience where you have faced Moral distress in your practice.
- Discuss how health promotion relates to morality.
- Discuss your insights about your own communication strengths and weaknesses. Identify situations in which it may be difficult for you to establish or terminate a therapeutic relationship.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources WITHIN 5 years.